New Trap Banger Prod. DBR f4f

anaujiram

Sup everyone , this is an other trap banger produce by DBR . I use fl studio 11 , nexus and kontakt 5 . Looking for feedback on the mix and overall composition . I try to make something more simple from what i usually do cause i normally overthink to much on my beats and end up with a muddy mix cause i have to much going on . I see an improvment on that part but if you hear something wrong feel free to let me know . Leave your link in the comment so i can give feedback on your track , im real busy lately but il listen to your music as soon as i can and give honnest feedback .

Thanks

Preciate it man , i made this tone for the sub on purpose but i know where you coming from . Left a comment on your track . Good shit fam .

Aye this is dope. 808 knocks hard, melody is cool, snares are dope!
Only thing I'd change are those hits that start at like 00:07. I really didn't feel them.
Keep up!

im feelin the melody ode
i also feel like u should parametric eq 2 those hithats and 808s a lil more to give it more bang
dope track tho:rolleyes:

check out my beats

im feelin the melody ode
i also feel like u should parametric eq 2 those hithats and 808s a lil more to give it more bang
dope track tho:rolleyes:

check out my beats

This beat is dope as **** , just feel the mix could be improve , specially the choir you can hear its cliping at some place . Great Track overall . I like and left a comment on sc btw .

Dope melody bro...I like the big hits too. I would prob try some different 808 samples and distort it a little tho...it could have more boom to it...also I think the 808 should be pitched down an octave maybe

Last edited:
I gotta hop on the bandwagon about lowering 808s but this beat is clean bro. Simple melody but it's still catchy. The hits don't seem to hit... hard enough though, not enough umph for me.

Nice and clean, and as tomkillsjerry said, lower 808 would make it fantastic! but overall very good.

Nice and clean, and as tomkillsjerry said, lower 808 would make it fantastic! but overall very good.

Thanks man , i was going for this type of bass for this one so cats that don't have subwoofer can still hear the bass but i know where your coming from .

Thanks

Sounds really good although for like a second around 1:55 it felt underwater, which was kinda different. Not sure if that just caught me off guard or it sounded weird. Overall, it's a fire banger.

Check mine:

Thanks everyone for giving advice and comments , dont forget to drop your link so i can return feedback . Will return all feedback once i am in the studio.

Thanks

Back