*NEW* Trap Banger *F4F*

I like the melody or sample you used. The Drum pattern is amazing. The intro at first was weird and then when you introduced that crazy melody I instantly loved it. My only complain is that the sound design on the Kick and 808 do not compliment each other.

Return FeedBack Here.

I liked the intro the build up was dope but as another user said the 808 and kick don't really compliment each other well, you should of used a different kick or tried layering some kicks together. Overall you got the trap vibe on smash and the beat was interesting.

Check out my beats on my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

I liked the intro the build up was dope but as another user said the 808 and kick don't really compliment each other well, you should of used a different kick or tried layering some kicks together. Overall you got the trap vibe on smash and the beat was interesting.

Check out my beats on my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Thanks for the feedback. I checked out your Slump God beat, I like the intro it sounds real trappy, i think the kick sounds too techno-ish. I love all the sounds you used and all the random little things thrown in. It gets a little repetitive sounding though. Overall that shits hard nice job.

I would lower the level on Dr. Disrespect. That's the only thing. Otherwise it sounds pretty good to me. I think someone could make a epic great song out of it.

Back