New tracks here - 4f4

Really love the beat, very easy listening and on point. The track sounds complete and professional. You have a lot of talent and you definitely sound better each time. I remember listening to your stuff not too long ago and man you've improved. Keep it coming homie!

Have a listen to my stuff and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Nice beats G. I really like your atmospheric style. The second one is my favorite just in case you wanted to know. The choppy break part in the first beat I like a lot though.

Thanks for the drop buddy means a lot I follow back fasho!

"Ain't no mountain" this joint is pure fire really has that minimalist I ambient type vibe I could hear someone like Partynextdoor blessing this. Great use of automation on the low pass filter. Love the decay on the vox sample almost sounds like a ghost coming out your speakers. I have used a technique to get a similar effect in the past. Great listen here buddy now you just need the right artist.

"High" man you are really killing the atmospheric ambient vibe right now. The vox sample gave me the chills it really adds a lot of emotion and fits perfectly with your pads and the 808. This is a banger fasho. Find you a dope artist ASAP. Keep grinding fasho buddy. Rick

I love the vocal sampling in the first track. I'd like to hear some more present melodic elements, but it's cool as is with the minimalistic feel. Nice work creating a vibe.

Percussion work on the second track is dope. I like the synth sounds. You've definitely got a style and it's really minimalist vibey chill out music. Keep it up, I really like your sound.

Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/never-enough-lv-aura-f4f-495747/

The first track is dope man, i really like the vibe. You should send that shit to TTF The Gang #SPACETHEWAVE, they would murder that shit straight up. Mix is good, i like the simple but effective hihat and the depth in general.

Second track is similar dope, the sample work is flawless man. I want to work more with samples. Seriously contact TTF :D

yeah man both nice tracks, digging both the moods uve expressed in them.. ain't no mountain is probably my favourite out the two as its quite deep and thougthful but dark, i like the chilled slightly jazzy vibe of 'high' too tho.. one thing i might personally change about 'high' is reduce the amount of reverb on the drums, like the tambourine sound and snare, but thats it really..

when u got a chance check out and leave some feedback for the latest song i produced, its got a vid too, i think ull like it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trees-chilled-beach-vibes-music-video-496347/

respect

Back