New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

dope track!!..very catchy sample!!...I like all the filter mods and chops....one of those beats that you just space out to...Dope Work!!

Last edited:
This has a Panda Bear type production quality that I like a lot, as well as a cool J. Dilla vibe to it. This is really goo. I think the vocal samples could be lowered in volume a bit - but that's more of a personal preference. Great job

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this Then: Emma [F4F]

Damn this is nice. The sample creates like an eerie vibe and really drives the beat. I like how you let the drums sit back on this instead of trying to have the drums and the samples both blasting and having the track become way to crowded, so nice job on the mixing. This is dope bro keep it up!

Great track very j dilla sounding im diggin it only i can say bad is maybe lower voice samples a tad bit sick beat overall though

I really like this aside from the high pitched drop effect. Also, as other people have stated, the vocal sample is a little heavy on the high end. I really like this though. Nice work fam.

Nice sample work I like how you flipped. Good job with drum selection that kick and snare goes perfectly with the sample. 10/10!!

Nice sample choice. I like the groove of the drums.
Just work a bit on your mix. I could hear a harder kick on this one.

I like the direction you went with this beat. My only criticism is the vocal sample mix was kind of over the top for my taste. Maybe if the sample's volume was a little lower and brought up the piano keys, that would be great. Overall dope beat!

really cool man, kind of reminds me of the lo-fi stuff which has been taking over recently. keep it up, great work for sure

Back