New Track YACUBIAN NIGHTMARE

Dan Smackroyd

Seeing that it's the first day of October and it's now officially Fall, I figured I would start the month off with something real dark. This is my latest work entitled "Yacubian Nightmare".
I've been listening to a lot of Westside Gunn and Conway the Machine, as well as Mach Hommy. Hopefully this isn't too influenced by Daringer's production. If so, then whatever. I could have definitely picked worse.

For the most part, I've really been getting back into the simple, dark loops, sometimes jazzy stuff again. I hope you enjoy it.

All feedback will be returned ASAP. I will always return the favor. Thank you in advance.

Diggin the sound that comes in at around :45 and 1:28-ish and how it falls off key - it made the ending really cool, too. The horn sample variations and occasional effects added some good interest. The especially love that dark-sounding, rattly hat. Good job!

This is dope, I like the sounds. are they all sampled? Maybe try to get a bit more variety up in the sounds. For example some Synth/brass hits getting louder slowly throughout the track. It is just an idea. Otherwise great work!

Mind returning the favour? Jazzy Trap Track (Feedback 4 Feedback)

Thank you Roger. To answer your question, it’s not all samples, unless you consider drum hits samples. Obviously there are other little samples thrown in like the effects and screaming samples as well. Thanks for the feedback. I just the peeped your post as well. It’s really nice actually bro.

Thank you all for the feedback. I shot over to you threads to return the favor. So far I’m impressed with everybody that left feedback. It was a good experience both to receive your feedback and to listen to the work you guys have been putting in. Let’s keep this going. Anyone else interested in sharing some feedback holla at me.

Back