New Track for MGK - Broken Beatz Ent - ((F4F))

nbanks6

Hey guys its Sunday my day of music. I have uploaded a new track today along with a new Vlog that shows my life and the music.

Please leave me feedback on both as i always leave honest Feedback as well!!!!

I dig this beat fam. It def has that mainstream hit record sound, keep up the good work. Behind the scenes videos are always dope too.

Sup bro!

That's a real nice beat, the mix sounds really good too. That transition at 41 seconds was smooth af.

Lmao I just watched your vlog, did your nephew master that magic trick yet? haha your dope and funny dude!!
I can tell that you have a great personality and I can feel the positive energy coming from you!

Last edited:
Really nice mix and deep bass!! Keep it up man!!

The shit is sounding real good!

One love and thanks for the feedback in my track!

nice vibe on this one, can't really fault anything. Mixing and drums are on point. Could deff see major artists on this one

Dope bro great mix!
The hi-hat work is tight, would have liked to hear them a bit louder in the mix but flawless otherwise.
If you're not selling these you should be :)

Yo man you got some real talent there! The beat is super dope and I could really hear anyone on it. Your Vlog was dope as well. I liked that we got to see a day in the life of you. Keep working brother and you will make it!

@richiey

thanks for the love man. Hes working on it man. magic and music lol. And maybe we can colab soon bars and beats!!

Back