New Track looking for feedback, [ F 4 F ]

quite experimental sounding, I liked the synths and the drums . the kicks cut through very punchy .. the panning on the clap works.. I don't like the synth that comes in, it sounds of out tune sometimes.. that's just my preference though.. its music its all subjective.. the mixdown was nice, u sound like u know what your doing.. keep it up peace

Thank you, and I have to concur, with you, a lot of times, (actually almost all of the time), I will add a synth because I don't have any vocals to work with, the most important instrument of them all, I think. I use a synth, guitar etc, in my head it is how the vocals should track, then when I go to tracking with a vocalist, I will have some sort of auditory que, in how I think it should sound (and either dump the synth or see what key and octave the artist likes to work with and push it way back and and follow the vocalist) , of course that is ALL subject to change as soon is the vocalist hops in the booth and does their thing. Again thanks for taking the time to critique it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much you input is greatly appreciated. Nice video man, very coo, (Love Laugh Elephants), you have some conscious flows going on my man, nice work.

Back