New track feedback <3

Vocals and bass are fucking nice man! I googled the original version and I prefer yours tbh, but I think your drums need a little more work - it's mainly the snare, I think you could experiment with a different sounding snare - for me it should be bigger. I had to laugh when I realised thats Gwen Stefani dropping bars man, but you made her sound good.

Keep doing your thing I like this!

Check out my track 'The Vice'.

Singing were cool, like how the elements works together. Synth's appears well, closed hat playing is right, kick&snare fits okay (not exactly what i would choose but okay). Perhaps an open hi-hat could help to improve the swing. Style is nice, appreciated the creation. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Last edited:
Well done Madgenius ! I really love it, the vibes is smooth and, it's me or there is the Snoop Dogg voice at the end ? Anyway that's a cool work, the girls choir match perfectly with your voice. It's really dope, congrats !

Reminds me of Majid Jordan somewhat. The Hook is catchy...
I would remove the ad libs that start at 0:34, did not really like that part. I would be nicer if you just sung a note in the background instead of saying "i want it all". You did do a solid job on the vocals though , sounds professional. btw You got snoop dog on the track? lol
I give the track a 8.5

If you have time please check out my track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ambient-trance-house-dance/beach-vibe-531434/

Back