New Track [F4f]

Tev

Misleading title. Not a new track, just some client work. Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Has a nice dark trap feeling to it. Something like Jeezy would rap on. How did you sell it so fast if it's new lol, great marketing! :D
Nothing really bad about the beat, it sounds good, the drumwork is on point and the mix sounds clean. I liked and followd you on Soundcloud, Please return the favor by liking and leaving a commetn on my video, I appreciate it! God Bless

Has a nice dark trap feeling to it. Something like Jeezy would rap on. How did you sell it so fast if it's new lol, great marketing! :D
Nothing really bad about the beat, it sounds good, the drumwork is on point and the mix sounds clean. I liked and followd you on Soundcloud, Please return the favor by liking and leaving a commetn on my video, I appreciate it! God Bless

Lol fixed that.If you haven't already, check out twine.fm
Its hit or miss sometimes but you can find rappers who want to work. Sometimes free, sometimes paid.

I'm listening to you track right now, its dope. That subtle bassline is just right. Drums are clean. I like that breakdown around 1:30. I could hear young thug on this. very nice work

I like the dark vibe of this man, kinda hard to give too much feedback here because this sounds like one of those tracks that NEEDS vocals.

The beats are nice, I especially like the work you've done with the fills/snare rolls dotted around here and there, they keep the track moving, and structurally I think this works.

Would be nice to hear with the vocals added if you could post here?

Good beat! Everything seens nice and under control in it. Nice mixing Tev, keep them coming!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will post the final version with vocals as soon as it's done.

Back