New track. Chill soulful vibes (instant F4F)

super chillin on this and i love the lack of kick drums at times great creative choice

Last edited:
Really feeling the percussion and filters you put on this song, man. Really good work. I am a bit undecided about the piano keys you used though. Maybe its the speakers I'm hearing them from, but something about the way it sits on the beat doesn't really jive with me. Don't get me wrong, I like the way they sound it just stands out more than all the other elements of the song. I would definitely consider playing with that sound. Not so much the notes being played, but the volume of the notes, length of notes, filters, etc. I hope I'm making sense. But good job though!

Thank you for the feedback man. Yea I added a bit of parallel compression to the keys but I am thinking that I might go back and remove because it sounds like there's slight distortion at certain points that's annoying me lol. TY however

Really feeling the percussion and filters you put on this song, man. Really good work. I am a bit undecided about the piano keys you used though. Maybe its the speakers I'm hearing them from, but something about the way it sits on the beat doesn't really jive with me. Don't get me wrong, I like the way they sound it just stands out more than all the other elements of the song. I would definitely consider playing with that sound. Not so much the notes being played, but the volume of the notes, length of notes, filters, etc. I hope I'm making sense. But good job though!

Last edited:
That E Piano is smoooth. Loving those chords. Nice claps. The percussion in this is dope. I could hear Chance The Rapper on this!

Hey,

Very interesting instrumental. I like the way it is mixed. Sounds like modern rap beats should sound these days.
I like the bass sounds and the low frequency focused mix. I ve listened through some other tracks on your SC and I've to say that I'm impressed. You got your own style. The track "U Luv Me" is very cool 2.

it seems like you are combining elements of breakbeat & trap & soul/funk music.
Your drum samples are great - they sound very very clean and real.

If you like, give it a try :

https://soundcloud.com/michael-edward-wolicki/thre-days-grace-wake-up-zhero

Peace - ZHero

Last edited:
dope! nice panning on your chords! nice variations too! really like your drum patterns.. and your arrangement is on point!

thank you for feedback, really appreciate!!

As alwyas man you really seem to catch these soulful vibes, One thing I absolutely dig on this one in particular is the filter automation on the chords, really made me zone out. Also the percussion man that seems to be your trademark thing. The hi hats feel like trappy hi hats but slowed down really dope. What can I say I'm a fan, I've been meaning to keep up with your shit more man sorry about that. You killed it either way !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, here's a link !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hter-days-f4f-guaranteed-535757/#post50048752

smooth as fuck. I love those claps... and the shakers are real nice too. the keys go perfect with the percussion. really amazing job with this one bro

Heres mine if u wanna return the favor

This is dope, sounds like something Khaild would hop on or something. The vibe also reminds me just a bit of Poetic justice by kendrick lol. Fire beat though

Feedback?
https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/red-hair-dye-prod-yuni-wa

Hey mane listened to the track. I really loved that guitar...left me in a trance! I really like the analog feel on the overall track as well gave it a very chill and vintage vibe. The vocals fit well and the processing that was done because of that vintage style. One thing, I would prolly eq more high end to the vocals though, I think a little of that was missing so they didn't cover the whole track. I think a minor boost would help get a wider spectrum. Regardless dope chill tune!

That E Piano is smoooth. Loving those chords. Nice claps. The percussion in this is dope. I could hear Chance The Rapper on this!

Thank you man, really appreciate it bro!! One love

Hey,

Very interesting instrumental. I like the way it is mixed. Sounds like modern rap beats should sound these days.
I like the bass sounds and the low frequency focused mix. I ve listened through some other tracks on your SC and I've to say that I'm impressed. You got your own style. The track "U Luv Me" is very cool 2.

it seems like you are combining elements of breakbeat & trap & soul/funk music.
Your drum samples are great - they sound very very clean and real.

If you like, give it a try :

https://soundcloud.com/michael-edward-wolicki/thre-days-grace-wake-up-zhero

Peace - ZHero

Hey man, I am a sucker for the tracks/drums that have that live/wide sound. The processing on them were amazing. Not sure if they were actually live or tracked, either way they were mixed great, especially the precussion and tom pieces. They really do it for me. Nice guitar action as well. I can hear this for some many genres man. I also like how you switched it a up a couple times. Kept me on my toes! Good stuff!!!

Everyone else who left a reply, I am going to leave a feedback on your direct post!

Last edited:
Love this the track is dope very chill and soulful, the percussion sounds really good sits in the mix nice and is spread nice and wide. Just started my YouTube would be nice if you could check it out and leave feedback thanks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHnpwWV2HmPyFatyuhzhqw

Thanks for the feedback bro! I am going to check out the page now! Already listened to the madness and this shit bounces too hard bro you got to chill lmaoo

Back