[NEW] SZA Type Beat - Rewind (Prod. by The Thrillz) [Feedback 4 Feedback]

is there more than one of you as part of the thrillz? this is so fudging chill man, both the bass and main guitar you used are perfect. This beat is a prefect example of less is more. Them vocals that come in really fit with the pace and vibe of the beat aswell, over all this is a great bit of music really solid bro job isaiah would god dumb on this.

any feedback on this would be great
Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Type Beat - Rap/Trap Instrumental [100% F4F]

Last edited:
this is dope! i really like the smooth flow this has to it. the bass line and guitar are spot on as well. nice job on the mixing and everything overall, keep it up!

Real clean instrumental I really like the guitars/bass & the drums sound great you guys have a very professional sound the instrumentation & mixing both sound amazing how do you get everything so clean and balanced ?

I like the smooth vibes and the instrumentation you chose for this beat is really good. It's well balanced. Only thing i would maybe change is the fact that the beat sounds too "in the back" in terms of automation, if that makes sense. But that's just a very minor criticism

Such a nice vibe youve created here! The mixing is on point and the instruments, structure and composition is amazing. It feels like a really warm track that I'd love to hear some sweet soft vocals over.

My only gripe is the mixing on one of the instruments. That swelling synth that comes in and out I feel is too harsh on the mid frequencies, bringing it down using and EQ or a multi-band compressor on it would remove that harshness and maintain its warmth in the lows. Brilliant track otherwise

Real clean instrumental I really like the guitars/bass & the drums sound great you guys have a very professional sound the instrumentation & mixing both sound amazing how do you get everything so clean and balanced ?
Thanks Hail, try mixing in mono. We usually don't use compression on our instruments/drums mostly we use only EQ to cut/boost certain frequencies but first you need to have everything leveled in gain staging process. But the most important thing is the sound selection beacuse if you have less instruments you can make them to stand out in the mix but if you now what are you doing you won't have problems with more complex beats. Also there is a youtube tutorials about leveling with "pink" noise also check that out.

I like the smooth vibes and the instrumentation you chose for this beat is really good. It's well balanced. Only thing i would maybe change is the fact that the beat sounds too "in the back" in terms of automation, if that makes sense. But that's just a very minor criticism
Thanks, much appreciated!

Such a nice vibe youve created here! The mixing is on point and the instruments, structure and composition is amazing. It feels like a really warm track that I'd love to hear some sweet soft vocals over.

My only gripe is the mixing on one of the instruments. That swelling synth that comes in and out I feel is too harsh on the mid frequencies, bringing it down using and EQ or a multi-band compressor on it would remove that harshness and maintain its warmth in the lows. Brilliant track otherwise
Thanks for the feedback

Very professional-sounding. Mix is super-duper clean and balanced to perfection. I listened three times to see I had an criticism and tbh I've got none. Great work, 5/5.

Back