New Summertime Jam... OHMS X gHost prod. Heartbeatz

vato22

Sup FP...got a new chill azz track here with fellow FP artist gHost...aka AlienAircraft Music...enjoy..this was a fun one to make...All feed returned 100

Last edited:
Great job I feeling the vibe. I like that slow flow and the hook is pretty well done and catchy. My favorite part is the mix it sounds clean and punchy. 10/10

If you want to work with us, visit our website: www.thethrillz.com

Love the beat, especially the bassline. Super creepy vibes! Great performance also. Kind've wish your voice was a little louder though. I really like the slow and wispy delivery. The chorus is also pretty catchy, got it stuck in my head already! Great track man!

Very nice production, I really enjoy the swing on it and the mix is great as well as the vocals. The chorus took me by surprise i didn't think it was going to come in like that, great job ! keep it up.

Love the beat, especially the bassline. Super creepy vibes! Great performance also. Kind've wish your voice was a little louder though. I really like the slow and wispy delivery. The chorus is also pretty catchy, got it stuck in my head already! Great track man!

Thanks for feed

This is smooth. Really like the beat. The verse vocals seem on point mix vise. I think the hook vocals are a bit too low. Got a real old school vibe overall. I'm diggin' it.

This is smooth. Really like the beat. The verse vocals seem on point mix vise. I think the hook vocals are a bit too low. Got a real old school vibe overall. I'm diggin' it.
thanks for feed, ya this some laid back pimp shiit fo sho

This is super smooth and laid back so this is my kinda track. Nice job on the production everything sounds on point and the mix is real clean

Sounds hard the overall sonics and the hook is amazing really different! About the beat its heartbeatz I dont need to add anything about that haha.

Back