New Soulful Track (F4F)

Whats that vocal in there... If your intention is for it to be hidden, roll some of the top end off it... Some... Lots!

First of all, the drums are great and bring a personality to the beat! The percussion is subtle, but I like it that way, the snare has a nice snap, but isnt too loud and the kick has a nice thump to it which I feel carries the track nicely with the bassline.

The bassline I feel should be a bit more prominent, maybe a tiny bit of distortion to make it stand out more because, at least in my opinion, it is the best feature.

I feel like the samples and melodies need to be EQ'd a little better. The rhodes, for example, could have some of the lows reduced and the vocals are a bit too sharp on the highs.
Otherwise great track!

Check out my latest:
[Returning All Feedback] Dark Atmospheric High Tempo Trap Instrumental [F4F]

Yo, fam. I'm really feeling this track. Disagree with the first poster about things being out of key, personally, but I'm not classically drained. I'm down with the vocal sample being a little more subtle. I think another guy posted that so perhaps really consider it. For me, it was distracting a few times. Obviously not sure about why he mentioned hiding it a bit more.

Let me know what you think about "Beef."

This definitely has a smooth vibe to it. I would play this to catch a chill vibe. The drums sound good, I do think the ambient instrument(s) do sound out of key though. Other than that, keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

Back