New Soulful Track (F4F)

First of all, the drums are great and bring a personality to the beat! The percussion is subtle, but I like it that way, the snare has a nice snap, but isnt too loud and the kick has a nice thump to it which I feel carries the track nicely with the bassline.

The bassline I feel should be a bit more prominent, maybe a tiny bit of distortion to make it stand out more because, at least in my opinion, it is the best feature.

I feel like the samples and melodies need to be EQ'd a little better. The rhodes, for example, could have some of the lows reduced and the vocals are a bit too sharp on the highs.
Otherwise great track!

Check out my latest:
[Returning All Feedback] Dark Atmospheric High Tempo Trap Instrumental [F4F]

Yo, fam. I'm really feeling this track. Disagree with the first poster about things being out of key, personally, but I'm not classically drained. I'm down with the vocal sample being a little more subtle. I think another guy posted that so perhaps really consider it. For me, it was distracting a few times. Obviously not sure about why he mentioned hiding it a bit more.

Let me know what you think about "Beef."

This definitely has a smooth vibe to it. I would play this to catch a chill vibe. The drums sound good, I do think the ambient instrument(s) do sound out of key though. Other than that, keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

Back