New Soulful flip (F4F)

This is pretty cool, it's an interesting choice of source material to sample. I'd send this to the guy if you get a chance. Anyways, synth and drum work is tight, I'd maybe turn down the closed hats a little bit or at least roll off a little hi-end on them. The keys are super cool, the effects and treatment keep it really interesting. I didn't really know what to expect at first but this is dope!

great intro, always good to beginn with an acapella. you know how to take care of your beat!

when i heard the intro, i thought the tempo would be much faster, so it was surprising, when the drums finally kicked in - at least for me. and THIS is always a good sign - you kept me guessing whats coming next. i pumped it 2x and i felt the second time i liked it even more - i really fuck with it. the Pads (Backround noise, FX or call it how you want) are sometimes to loud for my taste, but thats just me.

Glad i checked that out. thx again for YOUR feedback in my thread.

The mix is really unique. I think the hi hats could be a bit brighter. The mids seem a bit clustered. I like the composition a lot.

Thank you for the feedback everyone, it was much appreciated. If any of you have anything you need to be reviewed, let me know!

Woah liking this a lot! It could be a real track for the guy you remixed it from. Keys and effects are dope and everything fits well together. Maybe add some more flavour to the hihats and open hat. Keep it up!

very good bro I love the snares. that synth that pops in at 2:05(other parts as well) is amazing. really good sound there.

yeah great track kept me interested but still super chill thanks

Really nice vocals, they are mixed so good in the track, the snare could be a little less frequent, nice panning btw, keep it up :D

it's a nice remix of the sample. mix of sounds was good and the drums bounced off each other nicely. good job man

that low pitched distorted piano sound thing you have sounds off key on the higher note that it plays. i like this though, i feel some of the percussion could use more reverb though

This is crazy bro! Love the mix. The vocal has an almost watery sound too it. I fuck with it. Thanks for dropping feed man, keeep up the great work!

This is nice man, got a real Sampha vibe to it. I like that you let the vocals do their thing - a lot of tracks like this end up too busy and overproduced, but everything here complements the sample perfectly. The percussion is also tight, nothing overly complex but enough variation to keep it interesting. Great work man, I really enjoyed it.

Back