New song from the upcoming Apocalypse Album " The Wakeup Call" - Listen to talk to em

ruzbeats

New song from the upcoming Apocalypse Album " The Wakeup Call" - Listen to talk to em

Whats good all! Do you love that good banging boombap?

New song from the upcoming Apocalypse Album " The Wakeup Call" Produced by Ruzbeatz. ,- Listen to " Talk To Em"

Born and raised in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, N.Y. Inspired to start rapping by his uncle at age 9, Apocalypse the Pressure has been making music for over 30 years. When he was just a boy, his uncle Danny used to make tapes in local DJ Ron’s basement and he used to sneak down to listen to them, laying the foundation for his music career. Known in the music world for his features on “Prime Cuts Vol. 1” and Domingo’s compilation album (“Same Game/New Rules”), his work with his partner Screwmanew in the group United Grind Fam (“No Plan B”), as well as two albums done with Masta Ace (“Disposable Arts” and “A Long Hot Summer”), this is his first solo album. A native to Brooklyn, Apocalypse the Pressure hopes that his music shows people that no matter what the struggle is, it’s possible to overcome and find success.

dawg this is sick. love the pad or whatever creepy pad that is, then the melody is sick. and the rapper on this is sick, thats the kinda voice i like the best for a rapper. sick shit, make sure you let us know where to get this album, i want it. i just made an ambient beat let me know what you think

https://soundcloud.com/rasol-2/overdose

Damn man real dope. Super tight drum work and great mix too. Everything is clear and punchy. Nice balance as well. I think the bass should be a little more varying though, it'll give your track more interest and fluidity. Keep it coming bro!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

Back