New Song I Produced and Engineered.. F4F DROP LINKS !

definitely interesting. i like the chill vibe of the beat, makes me wanna just sit back and watch grass grow or something lol. i like the synths you used man, good mixing and mastering too keep it up

I really like how those keys came out. Cool delay effects. The mario sound is way too loud though. I would also probably low cut the keys sound too. The vocals are really nicely mixed. I think the bass could use some note switch ups. I really enjoyed your flow man it reminded me of icytwat type shit. Dope man.

Wasnt a big fan of that lead synth that it sounded a bit cheap and really overpowered the song. I did really like your rap tho!

Think it sounds quite nice, i like the 808, vocals, snare fits fine too. Synth is what it most like on this track. Mix sounds almost there to me, can't imagine much bout how to improve it. Good work without doubt. Could you review this boom trap beat here i made?

I like the delayed keys, with the chromatics. Gives it a dirty feel paired with all the other timbres. Love the 808s but a variation in notes would give it more colour. I know nothing about mixing, but it sounds pretty good to me. Sick song man.

Back