New song! F4F!

this is one of the better vocal flows I've heard on this forum! Great work. The beat and melodies are hella tight!! The only thing missing is a bassline! Get some in key bassline running under the track. The west coast dre kind of whistle melody in the middle is really cool too. he flows and the beat mix really well together. Hella cool track! big ups.

Cool Song. I agree that synth sound in the verse should be turned down in the mix. The lyricism of your songs are dope. The beat was nice to me cool boom bap. " Stupid ***** Don't Know Who The President Is" LMAO!! Stay up!

This is pretty tight and the individual parts seemed mixed pretty well. As a whole, the balance seems a little off. Just to piggyback on what everyone else is saying, just notch that high synth down a couple db's and maybe play the higher bass note down an octave instead and you're good. Otherwise it's pretty tight. Vocals and drums sound good to me and the arrangement is solid. Rapping is great and the flow fits the beat really well. The little string stabs are my favorite part of the beat!

I don't have a recent thread on FP but any comments and feedback on SC is always appreciated, thanks
https://soundcloud.com/thefunkjunkie/you-me-feat-abstract-rude-casual-tanner-fruit

Back