[NEW] Shindy x Bushido Type Beat - Blackout [Feedback 4 Feedback]

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Sup guys, we are back with a new hard trap beat in a style of Shindy and Bushido. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed! If you like our work please

Like & Subscribe to our youtube channel. New beats coming this week.

For more beats visit our website: Buy Beats at TheThrillz.com: Rap Beats, Hip Hop Beats & more!

YouTube

Gude,

dark / eerie vibe and hard hitting drums - what more do you need? Could def hear shindy on this, not sure about bushido thou. Mixing is clean. I really like the main snare! Banger, nice job!

Man I aspire to reach your engineering levels, the production is dope, I might have to get at y'all for some engineering tips for real!

All in all mix, mastering and melody is good, however it's too repetitive thus too primitive. Is it you in the clip? Because I don't think so. I thnk that nobody in their right minds would spend that much money and time on the clip.

Cheers,
Emedee.

All in all mix, mastering and melody is good, however it's too repetitive thus too primitive. Is it you in the clip? Because I don't think so. I thnk that nobody in their right minds would spend that much money and time on the clip.

Cheers,
Emedee.
Thanks Emedee, the video is taken from Shindy's song "Roli"

Already left a comment on the vid as others have said above this is a clean production mixing & the sounds/drums are all on point the eerie/creppy vibe is also nice the vox FX that come in every know and then really add to the creepiness. I got nothing else to say but dope but thats whats expected from you guys.

Already left a comment on the vid as others have said above this is a clean production mixing & the sounds/drums are all on point the eerie/creppy vibe is also nice the vox FX that come in every know and then really add to the creepiness. I got nothing else to say but dope but thats whats expected from you guys.
Thanks Hail for the support!

Back