NEW self-produced single. (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

Here is my new single. I produced & engineered the song. Along with the rapping and singing. Let me know what you guys think.

Drop some links and I will leave feedback for you!

Oh shit this is legit homie... Love the somber vibe of the track. Lyrics are on point, singing on point, rapping on point. This this shit is legit af. I would say, near the end of your rap verses, be careful with losing that energy when transitioning from the rap verses to singing. I don't mean finish strong, but finish loud enough so that the dynamics of your rap vocals isn't too wide. But your flow is stellar and your singing is great man! Keep this shit up!

Production wise, great piece of work. I would maybe work on some panning work on the percussion, maybe add some cymbals next time during the break down that are panned to the side and have some reverb and delay. Other than that everything is on point with this track man! Keep this shit up!

Here's my thread. Very different than your track and not as well polished, but any feedback would be great!

Oh shit this is legit homie... Love the somber vibe of the track. Lyrics are on point, singing on point, rapping on point. This this shit is legit af. I would say, near the end of your rap verses, be careful with losing that energy when transitioning from the rap verses to singing. I don't mean finish strong, but finish loud enough so that the dynamics of your rap vocals isn't too wide. But your flow is stellar and your singing is great man! Keep this shit up!

Production wise, great piece of work. I would maybe work on some panning work on the percussion, maybe add some cymbals next time during the break down that are panned to the side and have some reverb and delay. Other than that everything is on point with this track man! Keep this shit up!

Here's my thread. Very different than your track and not as well polished, but any feedback would be great!

Thank you bro! Great feedback! I posted in your thread!

Drop were fine, singing is nice to my ears, closed hat playing is okay. Rapping and singing sounds cool and the back vocal is perfect placed out there. Bass line plays right on my headset. Mix appears balanced to me, good work guys! Who knows someday we could work on something together, appreciated the production style. Could you have look and review this classic violin boombap beat that i made?

Last edited:
Back