New School "Enmity of the Serpent"

Dope, i like the chords and organ! The filter section is fire. I think it should have a B section with the chords changing or another instrument. Overall dope though!

Nice sound selection and great job with the piano chords. I really like it! Keep up with the good work.

I think overall this thing was marvelously done. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the panning at times when I felt like one headphone was cut off completely from the mix and it was all in one ear. I loved the panning otherwise, I just would have liked to have SOMETHING in that other ear too, and maybe there was but oh well haha. I loved the mixing and the filter work. The panning was to my taste other than that forementioned thing. I don't think you really need another part to it, there was a time when everything felt like it slowed down in the song and I think that fit the part well. But a chord change might have done the same thing. Overall great track, glad I gave it a listen!

Nice beat and arrangement.
I think the mix needs some work.
The kick and snare could stand out more.
Anyway nice stuff.

i really like it, i do feel like the instruments could have been panned a little less to each side. and i also think that there should be some other instruments in the track. but other than that i really like it

thx everyone for lending an ear - As far as the panning thing..I've been experimenting because when I drop vocals on it I want the pan section to wrap around the vocals like a caduceus or something. At least that's my idea.

Back