New sample based banger #bassgodd

BASSGOD

The Silencer
WHATS UP FUTURE PRODUCERS,

THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO USE A SAMPLE.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.. YOU KNOW THE REST.. I RETURN ALL FEEDBACK!!

#BASSGODD

Woah! You always coming with something hot! I like the sample, the drums ride and your use of stutters, breaks works very well to loosen up the track! Hot shit!

I like the drums, bass really hits hard. I also like the stutters a lot. I do think the sample needs more too, EQ wise. Not always possible to get a sample to fill the space wanted, but if you could do that, I think it would make the beat sound more full. Slight lower end eqed reverb on the sample would probably be cool too.

Yo Man That ****in Beat Is Sick. This Is Refreshing Compared To This Saturated Music I Been Hearing. The Mix Is Clean, The Track Is Full Of Energy. You Produce The Type Of Music WE Love To Rap To. Man WE Should Collab You And SCE I 65(SCE i-65 - YouTube) Check Us Out Man And Pm Me If You Interested. Keep Up The Good Work. We Followed You On Soundcloud. Finna Check Some More Tracks. Check Out Your Comments And Followers When You Get On There.

Return Feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...knock-knock-prod-lexi-banks-sex-joint-505776/

Back