New RnB Type Song // F4F //

I liked the drums you used. Very simple but it had a nice sound to it. For me, I would have liked to hear the breakdown at the end come in a bit earlier. The loop in the beginning actually became very repetitive. Nevertheless, nice beat.

When you get a chance, check out my beat!
https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/paradise

thanks i checked your beat. left a comment on soundcloud.

Hey man, I saw your comment! I appreciate your feedback and normally do not respond to comments...but felt like I had too. What I was trying to accomplish in that track is what you would call "style". Just like live music and music that is authentic...it does not have to be perfectly timed or perfectly harmonized to be good. I am very well knowledgeable on music theory and how it works, but to push the envelope you must be different...you should try it in the future...that might help with your repetition!

Last edited:
Hey man, I saw your comment! I appreciate your feedback and normally do not respond to comments...but felt like I had too. What I was trying to accomplish in that track is what you would call "style". Just like live music and music that is authentic...it does not have to be perfectly timed or perfectly harmonized to be good. I am very well knowledgeable on music theory and how it works, but to push the envelope you must be different...you should try it in the future...that might help with your repetition!

your track sounded very very unorganized no real structure no nothing. really, i heared it and there was no idea, no motif or riff that is evolved it sounded like someone threw together a few sounds. this is not not pushing the envelope. this is doing something without having a structure. your song is going nowhere and the whole thing is a mess. you can push what ever you want, what is important in the end is it should sound good and your track does not, sorry.

my music is very original, show me one track here on this page or from any other producer which is similar what i have done ;-)

my sound is different, structure is there it builds up and moves forward. keeps the listener interested thru the whole song. yours is threw a few sounds together. sorry im not that harsh, but your attitude and then your product dont really match.... if you would put out one banger after banger, then you could have this attitude. but with this track???

your track sounded very very unorganized no real structure no nothing. really, i heared it and there was no idea, no motif or riff that is evolved it sounded like someone threw together a few sounds. this is not not pushing the envelope. this is doing something without having a structure. your song is going nowhere and the whole thing is a mess. you can push what ever you want, what is important in the end is it should sound good and your track does not, sorry.

my music is very original, show me one track here on this page or from any other producer which is similar what i have done ;-)

my sound is different, structure is there it builds up and moves forward. keeps the listener interested thru the whole song. yours is threw a few sounds together. sorry im not that harsh, but your attitude and then your product dont really match.... if you would put out one banger after banger, then you could have this attitude. but with this track???

Lol Aite man, I guess its just a taste in preference because just as you think it sounds unorganized, I do not think your music sounds original. If it did, it would gain some type of coverage in my opininon. If you think that I put a couple sounds together, and thought wasn't put in thats on you. Let me give you the exact materials I used and see what you can do? Either way keep on working and try out my other tracks

Last edited:
Back