[NEW] Rick Ross Type Beat - Champagne [Feedback4Feedback]

You always deliver man i dont know how many times i must say this lol
You left feed on my beat already on a different site
idk if you noticed it was me or not
But keep it up man im subscribing to your youtube, hope you can sub back
Keep it up man
peace

Vinsane23 Thanks man! I didn't notice that but definetly got our sub. back! Your beats are sick to!
Vinsane23

High quality sounds right here. Track is very very Rick Ross. You delivered on this one man. That bass line goes crazy. I don't care if it's a sample or something you played yourself I'm rocking with it. The strings are laid out perfectly as well. Props to your squad you guys are on point. Not many spend the time on their production to get them to this quality.

My track
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Last edited:
This insane. Like a few others here said this is 100% Rick Ross & all elements come together so well. I'm gonna learn from your productions.

Love the strings man. And the overall arrangement has a real laid back but classy vibe to it. Definately a rick ross vibe. reminds me of Free Mason ft. Jay z . Keep it up man i liked and left a little comment for you. Keep up the hard work!

sooooo dope. What was sampled/what was original in this?? you need to get this to Ross somehow haha. it's perfect for his vibe. i can definitely tell you took your time with this one.

Damn, this is soooo smooth. Fantastic stuff. Rick Ross would absolutely kill this track. I hope a rapper picks this up. Super balanced, clean mix. Great groove. Nice job.

Back