New Record Prod by Me F4F

itzdlo

ayodlo
FP Whats Good! :hello:

I just produced this record for another FP artists Statixx

https://soundcloud.com/ayodlo/statixx-from-the-choir-prod-by-ayodlo

If you like the record we'd appreciate it if you could actually "Like & Comment" on it via soundcloud as opposed to here, just to help those stats. I'd love to collab and network with any other Sound Cloud artists / producers just holla.

Drop your link and i'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Hey man, thanks so much for the feed on my track!
I really enjoyed your guy's tracks! Real solid flow and the beat carried everything so well. Nice work!

Nikka this is pretty awesome. I like the 808s, mix sounds nice and clean. I don;t really feel the hats, maybe too much reverb on them?

anyway, real solid work here. keep it up.

Heard the track it's wavey af!! love the chord progression!
listen to my EP and tell me what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/retrodee/sets/carpe-diem

Yo this Taboo RECORD is real dope. Diggin that sample sounds real nice. Unless its not a sample, then its even better fam real dope im diggin this alot real good vybes coming from it. Mix is on point and the music is just all there. Real refreshing sound that guitar is georgoes. The whole EP is real nice man real good job don't got any complaints. Gave you a like and a follow fam keep up the good work brotaman.

This is sick! Really like the mellow vibe to it, works great with the vocals. Mix is dope, instrumentation on point. Keep it up!

Just listened in homie this was dope like the breakdown at around 2:11 the most mixing was good felt the instrumental could of been mixed a bit better but you got a dope artist as well. Keep building together and keep at it my g!

Oh man the way that kick drum thumps got me vibin out something serious bruh. This is a nice chill beat that would work great in the whip good job on it. The rapper rode the beat well too had a real west coast vibe to it.

Also, thnx for commenting in my track i appreciate it

Dope collab. I like the beat and the rap. This is real solid. The snare reverb which was shifting sides caught my attention. I like them small things that makes your production stand out a little more than the average!

I feel that you could push a little more sub into the beat, and the vocal could use a little more polish and ambient work to match the beat

I would like to hear more!!

I like these type of chill rap songs and this is definitely dope,the flow on the beat and nice and,the beat itself is very awesome,I would love to collab with you,I like your work very much,Keep it up!

I really appreciate all the wonderful feedback everyone! I'm gonna make sure and check out everyone's link and leave a comment.

Beat's amazing! Your voice is a well fit in the mix, dope shit. I loved the melody in the beat, it really give it a complete vibe. Between that, your voice and delivery this is really well set up. Thanks for giving me feedback.

Last edited:
Back