NEW PROJECT - LV the Aura - Natural Selection - F4F

LVtheAura

Whats up FP fam, I've been off the boards for awhile working on my first full-length project. Now that it's finally finished I'm eager to hear what everyone thinks. The full project is available on my bandcamp (https://lvtheaura.bandcamp.com/album/shades-of-elevation) if you care to listen but right now I'm specifically looking for ears on the first track off the project.

If you're feeling it drop some love on soundcloud (comments, favs, follows) or on other social media twitter, ig, etc.

EDIT: If you have the time, please listen all the way through, or skip around, as the beat/song changes up quite a bit throughout.

Drop links and I'll return feed! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
dope track yoo.. the vocal mixed very nice! the drums however could use some spice.. the kick some punch and the snare some snap.. other than that im feeling the track yo.. keep up the good work

I like the overall song, specially the vocals. The production needs some work though, the selection of instruments is not ideal and I would process the 808s differently. But, hey maybe I am cherry picking. Good stuff, I followed you.

-- Check my song out and if you think you can drop on the type of music I make, would colab --

tight mix fam, thou I agree with BASSGOD on the point of more spice to the drum, Keep up the good work mate :)

I like the overall song, specially the vocals. The production needs some work though, the selection of instruments is not ideal and I would process the 808s differently. But, hey maybe I am cherry picking. Good stuff, I followed you.

-- Check my song out and if you think you can drop on the type of music I make, would colab --

Word did you listen to the whole thing or are you just talking about the soundscape in the beginning?

Not trying to sound like everyone else but this is dope minus the fact that i feel like the drums could hit harder. nice job with the vocal mix and i like that sample.

Def glad to see you back on the boards and that you've finally released your project - I'll def check it out! Still have one of the illest flows and you're creative on this first joint. The beat has some nice transitions, change ups and filter effects to keep the song moving forward. Good job switching up the flow throughout as well. I'd like to hear the drums, especially the snare, sound a little thicker, but that's just nit-picking. Overall, solid first joint off your project.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/pitbull-remix-archangels-f4f100-512472/

Man, this is ****ing interesting. Your delivery, flow and changes ups are absolutely ludicrous. This is insane.

In terms of alternative hip hop and particularly MCs I've got to say this is probably the best I've heard in a while and I don't give this kind of shit out easily.

If I was to say one thing about your vocals: I would try and add the slightest bit more depth to your vocal tone on the delivery in this track. The slightest bit more "bark" in your vocal tone here would really suit the vibes I think. This is nit picking but I think you would be able to tell where I'm coming from.

I think previous comments have hit the nail on the head in terms of production. The 808 should be deeper and just more deep. I dunno how else to describe it, less hollow, more thud.

This is ****ing dope though and if you wanna work let me know. Love.

Dope flow over the track fam. Definitely keep it up. The beat sounds likes its lacking some power and punch though. Nothing a few kick changes/ patterns could fix. Keep up the good work though fam.

thanks for the feed fam. dope track! its 6am where im at now, wasn't expectin something this hard so early. really creative track. I'd say mess with the drums too, but I think its good how it is, god kind of an old school feel to the mix, if you make the drums perfectly mixed like today you'd change that. it'd be a personal choice. but overall man, dope track, you're inspiring me to get back on the mic!

nice beat, i think your vocals could perhaps be doubled and pitched down at parts, and maybe add a bit reverb to help them sit a bit better over the beat. your flows are nice and match the beat well though.

Back