New at Production, Finally got a great Mastering Plugin, looking for feedback *F4F*

Mike McKeon

DJ LowFrequencyDomination
hoping to get feedback on my masterimg, they're pretty wild and different TripHop beats, Twisted HipHop, in my spotlight, got some Intellectual Dance Music (IDM), Trance and a couple 90's Rave Club Scene in the rest of the Tracks, Feed is 100% returned. *Note, the SoundCloud link includes all of my tracks, so i edited it because it doesn't work like KVR forums where the playlist is shown... edited for link to my page.

DJ LFD | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hell yeahz guyz... I dig both of those tracks, Ceaxser i comments on your YT, and Radium i dropped a comment on your SC. I love them both, they're both different styles but that's what variety is all about! FIYAAHHHH!

Thanks, and yes i remixed the track "Hoping For you" [New Year's Editiomn, put a Salt n Peppa style drumkit onit because a forum member at Image-line told me i am missing the fundamentals of music bynot having a kick and only have a sub, which i tend to disagree with, so i made 2 versions. BTW i updated my link so that All of my Tracks can be seen, because the playlist doesn't show in these forums so it looks like only one track unles you let it finish and don't refresh the page :-?

I fixed the link so it's not embedded anymore. Thanks guys!

Back