[NEW] Post Malone Type Beat | Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat | Recovery [Feedback4Feedback]

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Sup guys, it's been awhile since our last beat but we are finally back on the regular uploads. This time we decided to upload a hiphop instrumental in a style of Post Malone & Lil Uzi Vert.

Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcome!

If you like this beat please support us and subscribe on our youtube channel.

For more beats visit our website: www.thethrillz.com

DROP YOUR LINK BELLOW.

Bro, this beat is awesome! The melody got a nice vibe! That bass is very clean, and i like your trapwork! A good beat. I have subscribed your youtuve channel would you pls return the favor!!

Nice to see you guys back I was wondering why I ain't heard any HEAT! from you guys & now your back with this DOPE ass chilled beat as usual super clean mix and great sound/instrumentation selection nothing else to say but dope.

Check out my beats. (This is my new channel btw guys)
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Nice to see you guys back I was wondering why I ain't heard any HEAT! from you guys & now your back with this DOPE ass chilled beat as usual super clean mix and great sound/instrumentation selection nothing else to say but dope.

Check out my beats. (This is my new channel btw guys)
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Thanks a lot man! We have been very busy lately but finally we have found time to upload something new. You have a new channel or am I wrong ?

Last edited:
very eeary pad work.. i dig that percussion with the drums it gives it a nice bounce. As usual the drums sitting nicely in the mix and the atmosphere is very easy on the ears.. nice and ambient. I guess the only real ''criticism' i would give is that it jus generally isn't my type of beat.. But its good lol. Keep it upp! Return some feedback maybe? Peace! Adolescent Notes - Outss

nice work digging the scary vibes the drum are clean n crisp just wish u used another snare something more dirty with texture other than that its all gravy

Came to return some feed. I'm more to the turn up type music, but this beat is nice and smooth. Good production.

You guys know you always bring the heat! I have a question from a engineer standpoint, do you compress your drums or do you just EQ them and do the compression during the mix bus stage or the mastering stage? Check me out also if you can.

Donta Black Spitting Bars || Dope Bar Decathlon

Thanks a lot bro! We usually don't compress our drums. We only use compressor on our master channel in the mastering stage just to tight it up the whole concept. All the magic happens in the leveling stage and we spent most of the time on that.

thanks for the feedback you left on my thread

dope beat bro the mixing and levels throughout the track was great,

my fave part was when the beat dropped around 30 seconds - i also left you a comment on your video :)

Last edited:
Back