[NEW] Post Malone Type Beat - Deja Vu [F4F]

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
I'm back with a new beat, this time I got some Post Malone vibes. Let me hear what you think. Any feedback is welcome. Subscribe on youtube if you like.

Drop your link below!

Yo dope beat fam.. its really smooth.. clean mix and nice use of the lead too.. gave you a like and subbed.. sub back fam! #Bassgodd

Damn bro, great job on the mixing/sound selection, drums are knocking as well. I fuck with that vocal sample too. Hard to find anything bad about this beat manPost would murder this, I'm a sub to your channel, left a like and a comment as well bc I really fuck with it.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

Really like the beat man! Only gripe I have is that the 808 sounds out of tune, not sure if you were doing it on purpose but I would suggest you tune it up in my opinion!

Ive only got 1 bad thing to say: that fucking producer tag is annoying the shit outta me

everything else sounds good though, especially the drums. I love those varied hihats, it sounds superdope!

here is my shit

Very well done man. You hit the spot with the vocal sample. This sounds super clean and definitely has that Post Malone vibe. The lead that comes in around 1:25 had me nodding. Great work!

Damn love this! Definitely, something Post would go over! Love the vocal lead and the kick pattern is fucking great! This is seriously dope shit bro keep it up!

This is smooth af & well arranged. Love the all the percussion going on in the background. Great job!

Back