New party/trap beat Feedforfeed!

No hi-hats? All I hear is open hats. I need fast hats! Also, sounds like your pauses are from you putting a space between your patterns in FL. I could be wrong but the break should come out of the end of the last pattern.

Pretty good only problem i have with it is the pause use envelope automation. it will be better. and add a drop

I agree with previous posts, this really could do with some more hihats man, that would top this off, it would give it the midas touch! good work on the melodies, I was a bit worried itd be repetitive but its not surprisingly, most beats like this are all the same, you've deff stood out somewhat, with more hihats this would be ****ing epic!!

yeah trap beats NEED hi hats to fill out the top end. Just add a more consistent hi hat pattern and this will be straight. Though tbh I'm not a huge fan of trap beats, this sounds like the style you were likely going for. Keep it up and thanks for the feed.

Sounds like a typical track instrumental, however it's still a very good beat. The silences in the tune are a bit sudden and are too long. I actually think the hi-hats work well with the track. Mixdown is sharp as well.

Thanks for the feed!

- I like the main melody
- I like the drum pattern and arrangement as well
- I think the orchestra crash that you have kind of clutters the mix a little -- maybe you can try using another type of crash (maybe 808 crash)
- I agree it probably needs more variation -- try a completely different drum pattern for one section of the arrangeemnt just to swtich up a little bit ya dig

Back