[New Orchestral Cinematic Trap Rap Beat]F4F

anaujiram

Sup yall , been a while but im back with a new orchestral Trap Rap Beat , im looking for advice on the mix , composition and overall quality .

Let me know what you think and il give feedback on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual .

Thanks

Appreciate it man , dosnt sound repetitive to me but to each is own i guess . Thanks for your input and comment .

This is dope reminds me of the early days trap beats when artist like Meek Mill, Ace Hood, Future, Vado, MMG & many more just blew or where at their prime and they was dominating the game this sounds like one of those beats. Sound selection is dope, the mix & structure of the beat sounds good to me, the beat stayed interesting throughout I never found it repetitive overall dope beat.

nice intro I excepted a hard drop but this is dope:)

appreciate your feedback :)
Chill dreamy lo-fi beat

Preciate it man , sorry for the delay i was very busy but i just left o comment on your thread , Great work man .

This is dope reminds me of the early days trap beats when artist like Meek Mill, Ace Hood, Future, Vado, MMG & many more just blew or where at their prime and they was dominating the game this sounds like one of those beats. Sound selection is dope, the mix & structure of the beat sounds good to me, the beat stayed interesting throughout I never found it repetitive overall dope beat.

I aprrecite those words homie , i agree it sound like old trap beats but if you check my older beats you can see i made those type of beats since 2013 maybe , just that i found that new kontakt cinematic library call ******** and it inspire me to make a beat like this one , back in 2013 i didnt have those brass that sound that good and i wish i would so i feel where you come from with your comment . very appreciated thanks homes .

Last edited:
I liked the intro a lot, I feel like either the sound selection or maybe arrangement could use some work that being said the sounds themselves don't sound bad. Definitely has the vibes of the older style of trap music which isn't bad that's still very popular in the south. Pretty solid overall my main criticism would be that it ran a little long. Nice work though bro keep progressing

Here's something I finished up yesterday lemme know what you think. Everybody - Logic (LoveButter Edit) [ 100% F4F]

Last edited:
I liked the intro a lot, I feel like either the sound selection or maybe arrangement could use some work that being said the sounds themselves don't sound bad. Definitely has the vibes of the older style of trap music which isn't bad that's still very popular in the south. Pretty solid overall my main criticism would be that it ran a little long. Nice work though bro keep progressing

Here's something I finished up yesterday lemme know what you think. Everybody - Logic (LoveButter Edit) [ 100% F4F]

Appreciate your comment and advice fam , il def work on these things in my next beats , i left a comment on your thread that is a solid banger you got there . Great work man

The drums sound like something straight from Lex Luger's catalogue - same with the melody. Definitely not bad; I wish you added your own original touch to that sound, though. I think you should reduce the volume of the 808s and maybe made some variation to the main melody. Not bad though.

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

Appreciate it man , like i said earlier this is the sound i was going for when i compose this beat so i agree there a bit of lex lugger influence to it . I didnt use any loop though and everything was 100 % composition . For the bass i understand but my artist name is deadbass records so it kind of my signature sound to have heavy 808's in my beats but i know some like cleaner and less bass sometime . Anyway i appreciate your comments and left feed on your track . Very original song keep it up .

Back