New one F4f

Appreciate the listen my dude. I'm on my headphones so I still got some stuff to clean up on the mix. Nice work on your track tho smooth af

Very nice... Epic atmosphere. I think it needs some catchy rhythm or melody, not much, just a touch of something...

I dig the beat fam. It def has a anthem/victorious type vibe to it. The mix thus far is solid. Def keep the good work fam.

- Cool filtered intro
- The big saw synth that comes in when the beat drops really clutters up the beat -- EQ some low/mid end frequencies from it and maybe turn it down in my opinion
- Up the kick a little and same with the snares
- Drum pattern is cool tho
- Melodies are cool -- i like the techno-ish synth

Please return the favour:

"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

Liked the depth you gave at the begining man !
I think that drums could be some louder , and lower the brass/synth over the track !
Keep it up , and let the kick bump !
:)

I'm feeling the build-up and peak. I'm interested in hearing once you finalize the mixing. There seems to be a slight harshness in the top registers during the apex of the climax when you have all the synth elements playing at once. I'd love to hear it once it's cleaned up even more. As far as the drums go, they get the job down. They didn't rock my world, but they didn't put a kink in the listening experience either.

Good work for real though.

Check out my latest when you get some time please: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ream-instrumental-lyrickz-feed-4-feed-506325/

damn brother this sounds wonderful!! full sounds nice kick!!! maybe pull up the hh's a little but aside from that this is fire man!!

Thanks for checking me out. This is what I got together in about 2 or 3 hours. Been crazy at work haven't had alot of Time to get in the lab. But i hear what your saying I've got a boosted saw lead I ment to take out of the drop

Back