New Music! (Single) -Party- Feedback 4 Feedback 100%

TheArciDiavolo

Whats up again everybody got another single for you guys that I'd love to hear feedback on!
Returning all feedback so make sure you drop those links!

Enjoy!!

Dope track yo! Great rap flow!! the track got a nice vibe to it! Im following on soundcloud! Follow back bro! #BASSGODD

Really unique stuff mate! I like the happy and atmospheric vibe of this beat,and the organ melody gives me chills,your flow is incredible,the whole thing is just...beautiful,Keep it up!

Sounds like spoken word, very unique. I wish there were more clarity in the voice and I felt the mix could've been less "muddy" sounding.

I like experimental tracks however, and seems like it's pushing the boundaries. Keep it up

the track is good. This track reminds me of Eydea.
I wish your vocals were more clear. i wish i fully understood what you are trying to tell. The vocal mixing needs work.

Nice unique style you've got. Sounds great.
As someone said before the vocals should be more clear i think.
But thats all i can complain about. Keep it up!

These beats I feel better suit your style of rapping. It's very calm yet sets the right tone for your rapping, which I felt you did very well here. I felt you sang well on hear too. This is probably my favorite song you've made. Keep it up!

your poetry is wonderful man great words and ideas. I think the stabs are a little off and pull me away from being able to hear everything you are saying but I love the vibe, awesome work man!

to start I think your style is interesting but for feedback purposes I am going to be honest with you: your organ sounds thin you should probably layer it with a sound that has a little bit of low end, when you drop your verse I personally think there is too much reverb, when you get into the hook it becomes messy to the point where its so distracting that I cant understand what you are saying or even whats going on in the track...If you clean it up a bit it would be much better.

Did you made the beat ? For some reson it remind me of the trailer park boy intro lol . No offence this is dope and got a nice mellow vibe . The rap part also is dope . Nice flow and deep lyrics . Keep it up fam .

Very different stuff. Your flow and the beat is messy but put together. I really enjoy the beat. I agree that the vocals could be more clear. The second half of the the song seems more clear for some reason. Cool stuff man! Keep it up.

If you have a second you should check out my track: This is my sound (Feed For Feed)

Back