"The New Messangers" F4F Boom Bap Type Track

Dan Smackroyd

New track titled "the New Messangers"

Any and all feedback welcome. If you like oldschool boom bap type stuff take a listen. If youre only into the newer harder stuff, take a listen anyway. I'm more than willing to return the favor. All feedback will be returned asap.

I dont know why, but i cant find the soundcloud link button. Its only letting us post links TO soundcloud now? I guess we cant include the actual track in our posts anymore?

Either way, take a listen. Feel free to drop links to your stuff below. Thanks

The New Messangers by D A Juarez | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you Bourban. I appreciate it greatly. I have to agree with you on the vocal samples. They are a little too much to be a constant throughout the entire thing. Unfortunately, a good portion of this consists of different loops that already contain the vocals. Finding something to go over them without destroying the melody is something I’m not sure would work so I just decided to roll with it.
As for your track, I’m at work so I don’t have the capability to hear it as intended.
As far as the melody and structure, it sounds a little boring. What you have going on sounds alright, but I would add something to really make it bang. As it stands right now I would say it’s ALRIGHT, but I would add something else to make it a little more interesting.

Thanks to everyone else that took the time to listen. I appreciate it greatly. Keep the links coming so I can return the favor.

i think the snare feels a little lacking in low end. when the vocal sample comes in more the snare sound is too low. the sample sounds nice and loops well, there is variation - iits a good track and would sound better with a vocal over it.

return : new song feedback returned

Back