[NEW] Meek Mill x Shindy Type Beat - Trapped [feedback4feedback]

Hard, dark and beautiful.. I loved the ambient vibes you added to this thing.. That crow was amazing.. Maybe my favorite part honestly! hah. The 808 work was nice too.. a bit inspiring. I love the production work you guys do.. Always seems top notch to me.. Great mixing.

Damn nice drop on this!! that bass is awesome. Drums are A1. When the bridge came in and the drums stopped that was a smooth transition love the sound and ambience of this whole beat. perfect arrangement! this was super dope really love the rolling hi hat you got going. YOU just inspired me, great work!! Keep it up. I just subbed lookin forward to more stuff! blessings.

maaan you are killin' it as always. super clean mix. that bassline is dope as fuck. that vocal on the hook is a really nice touch. this beat never gets boring. great work overall. still waiting on our collab! hit me up.

bass slides sound really nice and the snare is nice and heavy, fits the melody perfectly. good work bro. I'm curious though you say produced by us or whatever, is there a couple of you running the channel?

Nice hi hats, drums as a whole are dope. Those 808s are great! The melody isn't anything special, but it's not bad. The drums def make this beat what it is. Nice drop on this, too. Great work!

Check mine out if you get a chance! 'Friday'

Back