new lo-fi (ish) tune, yo yo - F4F

i like the drums maybe add some more melodic elements i dig the sound design and the bleep, very IDM kind of feel. Keep it up man and thanks for your feedback :)

Gude,

this sounds kinda trippy, but I still like it - especially the drums! The whole thing got a nice "spaced out" feeling. The end was a bit creepy! :-D

Gude,

this sounds kinda trippy, but I still like it - especially the drums! The whole thing got a nice "spaced out" feeling. The end was a bit creepy! :-D

haha, ya thanks brother. It's a laid back chill on, kinda like somethnig the boards of canada would do, idm i guess but also could be downtempo/lo-fi hip hop.
Do you have any beats/tunes you want to check out?

And thanks mrascal, thanks for listening bro. leaving a comment on your thread.

Last edited:
Very nice, the beat and pads remind me off BOC - MHTRTC and Geogaddi. Really well mixed, although im not too sure about the lead 8-bit synth. Cool beat!

The sound design is well done here - I like the N64 vibes the melody evokes, which serves as an interesting contrast to the soundscape. Seriously, the sound design is dope as fuck! I wasn't too much of a fan of the drum pattern - it sounded too "stock" for my liking and it also doesn't suit the beat. Overall, I like this

Feedback on this please I saw my mother again, today [F4F]

^ Ah, right on. that can work.

And thanks Somasu. I'm commenting on your thread.

Last edited:
yo Kozzycer1, I was thinking, man this is craxy luckyme style hip hop, ...like it has that wild flavor, and then i click over to your profile and see you're from Glasgow so, ...it all makes perfect sense! I think it's a cool beat man. It has a lot of nice drum fills and they're crossing neatly with electronic and like orchestral vibes. Very cool idea. And it's so tight because it's always changing and evolving. Musically, it's really nice.

And Stmsck, thank you too. I commented on your thread.

Back