[NEW] Kendrick Lamar x J. Cole Type Beat - Awaken [Feedback 4 Feedback]!

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Sup guys, we are back with a new beat. This time we got Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole type beat. We have experimented with this one and doesn't sounds like a typical Kendrick or J. Cole type beat you used to listen. Anyways, let us know what you think any feedback is welcome!

Make sure to like and subscribe if you like this beat. New beats coming very soon so stay tuned.

For more beats visit our website: Buy Beats at TheThrillz.com: Rap Beats, Hip Hop Beats & more!

DROP YOUR LINK BELLOW.

Dayum thats a smooth beat! I can also hear da boss ricky ross on that ! Great Chord progression an well mixed! guitar is insane! keep up the work man im impressed!

This is dope fam! Yall always cooking that heat! I would love to hear Cole on this! The mix is on point as well. My favorite part of all is the guitar. You can hear every instrument clearly. I gave you a thumbs up and comment. Would have subbed but I did that about a week ago. Return the feed?

Last edited:
This is dope fam! Yall always cooking that heat! I would love to hear Cole on this! The mix is on point as well. My favorite part of all is the guitar. You can hear every instrument clearly. I gave you a thumbs up and comment. Would have subbed but I did that about a week ago. Return the feed?

Amazing! I really like the vibe. You done great job with that drum break. And that hook is crazy! I fuk with those trumpets they works perfectly with the melody and bassline. Keep up the good work!

"we" are? .. haha i thought there was only 1 guy behind The Thrillz.. cool :cheers:
U guys know how to produce for sure.. i rly have nothing to criticize like everytime.. dope joint dope production..
Do u have a nice studio tho?

Hey The Thrillz. First of all I just want to say; I appreciate that you always follow up on me and give feedback. Stay active!

Now to the instrumental. I really love the fullness of the kicks. Amazing. And the drum roll you got going on, is that a sample or what? It sounds fresh.
I like the piano as well, but it gets a bit boring after a while. Maybe you should have added more sounds to it, or more percussions. Epic guitar. I like where its going. The filtered breakdown was maybe a bit too much filtered for my taste. All in all. Very awesome work. Uplifting beat.

- Headnod

Thats so chill man the kick hits so well, the snare is so beautiful, the structure is good, the hi hats could be a little bit louder but other than that, its lit bro! You going places ;)

Back