New Jay-Z Type Beat // Antique Drugs From London

lowkey this would be harder if you put a slammin bass behind it with a nasty kick instead of that deep syth. you could mix the bass into the song a put the dark syth behind it. this is dope though, like the scales ans progressions used, keep it up.

if everyone could do me a favor and provide some constructive criticism on one of my instrumental i would be very appreciative F4F, here is the link. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/kanye-west-style-instrumental-f4f-513835/

nice instrumentation on this. i agree with some harder drums it would take it to the next level. good work tho

Apollo,l thanks of the feedback I listened to your Kanye Beat, I really like the intro and the synths, good intro! Good job on the synth arrangement! This is a Kanye type track, I like the heavy bass, drums vibe on this track, bangin bro! Thanks @chillycat and @dame g for your feedback, Ill consider that and take notes!

mmc, I listened to your stress is watching beat, good job on the main melody, the mix is on point. Good bass and sounds well balanced. I like what you did with this.

Back