��[NEW] J COLE TYPE BEAT - (prod. by Soul Muzic Productions) [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

pinkslot007

��[NEW] J COLE TYPE BEAT - (prod. by Soul Muzic Productions) [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

My most recent track posted! Listen to the content above and drop me some feedback. Production by yours truly, Soul MuzicProductions . No Samples were used. If you enjoyed it show me some love by liking, commenting, sharing and subscribing for more awesome content. All constructive feedback will be reciprocated as soon as possible.

Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCePNFydQWNurvnUbfFz-mgg
Facebook page: Soul Muzic Productions - Startseite | Facebook
Twitter: SoulMuzicProductions (@SM_Muzic) | Twitter
Instagram: Soul Muzic Productions (@sm_muzic_productions) • Instagram photos and videos
Soundcloud: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

LIT! You killed this. It sounds so fresh. That melody is pretty sick and catchy the sound selection is nice especially the flute. I would only make the bass a little beat louder other then that everything is on point! Keep up with the good work!

Let me know what you think: The Weeknd Type Beat - Reprise

This is dope fam! I can definitely hear J Cole on this one! This sounds like something the Neptunes would produced also. Like how much the drums stand out. Over mixing is A+ . Keep grinding fam 100! I left a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. Return the feed?

I'd give the flute more fo a human feel. Give it a bit of eq and reverb. Liking it though. Reminds me of the old iyaz days

(Free) Tay k - The race type beat (Prod.by Yinte) - YouTube check me out g

Yeah it is eq'd and reverbed. I EQ'd it in a manner in which it stood out, where you could feel the "tu" off the person playing. It has reverb on it, but I didn't saturate it too much because I wanted it to stand out more. All up to taste I guess...
Thanks for the feedback though! Much appreciated! I will definitely check out your music

I think the in-cooperation of strings would have taken this beat into a new level but I definitely like what you're going for here. It doesn't sound complete yet but I like where it's going

Feedback on this please https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/savage-exposition-f4f-540051/#post50066036

Thanks for the feedback!
If you listen hard enough though, there's strings somewhere in there haha
I'll give your track a listen though

I mess with flutes in rap beats, dope sample choice. I like when the drums simplify at 0:50 sounds ill, percussion has nice rthym to it. Personally I would have toned the gain on flute down, added reverb and put some stereo separation on it

Check out my latest:  AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

Firstly i'd like to thank you for listening and giving me feedback!
There are no samples in this beat though. This was all made from scratch.

Back