New J Cole type beat

This sounds too upbeat and the drums are super quiet. The melody gets repetetive after a while too. Keep grinding fam.

Interesting job, nice vibe i really catch it. Bass line sounds good to me, nice drums elements. Synth match's fine. Detailed job and simple at the same time, i really like it. Left my like on the youtube link. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

I agree it's a simple chill beat . I like the vocal in the background and that synth behind the keys. Everything fits together exceptionally well. Good work on this one.

You've got the basis for a good track here, but there's a few things I think you should take a look at. The piano could probably do with coming down an octave as it feel far too 'fragile' at the moment, and doesn't pack much punch. The drums are a bit too low in the mix, and don't carry much weight behind them. I'd maybe layer up your kicks and snares, and add a tiny bit of reverb to them. Your bass is also very quiet, could definitely do with being louder. I like the general direction though, the chord progression works and there's a few different sections and breakdowns, which I like. Keep doing your thing, just try and pay a little more attention to your mixing and you'll improve massively.

Could you check this out in return please? Thank you. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/deliver-us-classic-boom-bap-f4f-526045/

Piano sounds a bit dry, some reverb and delay would go a long way. The drums are a bit clean for Cole's sound imo and the whole track could use a bit of layering but its a good start, just needs some touching up.

Maybe some layers and effects to make it a bit more atmospheric would help but it has a good skeleton

Back