[NEW] J.Cole Type Beat (100% Feedback for Feedback)

dellproducer

C.S.O.M. Beats

Please let me know what you guys think about this one. Positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment, like, and subscribe on youtube profile if you enjoyed this post. Thank you! I look forward to hearing your tracks!

Most people say "J cole type beat" and I am like okay I can kinda see why they say it but its never 100% or sometimes I'm like nah I see this person on it but this beat literally is a J cole beat its something that I can hear him all over. Hit him up on Twitter and send this to him lol Anyway on the musical aspect the beat is very well mixed I really like where everything is mixed and that drum roll is crazy too. Good work man! I dropped a like on your video good work!!

Check me out!

Anybody like MF Doom? (F4F)

Thanks alot for you feedback bro and your detailed opinion. Thanks for the "like". I'm definitely about to check you out right now!

hahaa .. shiet this beat is dope .. i had to check ur youtube channel but u only have 2 beats :sigh: that kendrick lamar type beat is nice too ... how long have u been producing tho?
What can i say.. i like the production , its clean and simple , its not overproduced for sure ... anyway good job dude.

Peace and check my shit out Drake Type Beat - Fake Attitude

this was tooo dope.. very J cole ish, from the drum style to the tempo and the general instrumentation.. Cole loves string sounds with pianos and upbeat rhythms. The melody is very cool also and I love the layered samples. Very good work man. Would love to hear yourr feedback on my shit. Peace

Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

really dope.. sounds like something cole would rap over. like not kinda.. sounds like something that could be on his project. amazing job.. the lead piano is fantastic, and the drums slap. crazy.. I hit u with that like and a sub..

heres mine if u wanna return the favor:

Last edited:
Back