New Instrumental, feedback appreciated

Yo man this joint is fire, I really like the brass that comes in on the chorus, one thing though is maybe add more "umph" to the kick but overall I really dig

Really like the beat, has good progression and variation. But like other people said, make the kick hit a bit harder and maybe even the snare slap some more. Sorry for taking a bit to respond, about to follow you on sc :D

This is dope bro! I like the mix how it is! it got nice low bottom end.. i love it! those freq sittin nicely in place.. snare nice and snappy! also love the feeling of this beat! Good job bro! keep it up! #BASSGOD

all the synths and the composition are on point, only thing id say is the mix sounds a little flat, not like its missing anything but it could use some panning and some mastering to really make everything stand out if you know what i mean. Keep up the work.

Thank you everybody for taking the time to listen, I have updated the mix to this track. I really appreciate all the love, this is one of my first instrumentals that wasnt a remix, and now I feel like the remixes were only holding me back.

Is there a second layer to the kick I'm not hearing here (I'm at work and listening on crap headphones)? If not, I think that might be the main thing missing. Something to kick at that mid level. I am an amateur at mixing, so I can't critique too much on that level. That said, the above critiques seem correct and when I listen I do hear an empty spot at the mid level. A layered mid level kick might help the drums punch through the layers. The track sounds great though. Doesn't need anything else to sound dope. The right rapper probably takes up the mid level EQ anyway.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trap-dirty-south-etc/high-caliber-f4f-502031/

That mix sound clean to me man don't have any suggestions but then again I'm not a pro engineer haha keep it up homie

BRUH that effect at the beginning KILLED my ears lol. turn it down!!!! But alright, let me see if i can pick apart this beat doe. good melody? check. Dope bass? check! However, I feel the snare hits a bit high on the treble side? Did you do a full mix down on this track? for the most part it sounds pretty clear man so that's whats up!

Back