New Instrumental, feedback appreciated

Ahh thanks man...sometimes I dont trust my ears as to whats good enough to be posting, but I guess I should post everything lol

Love that drum pattern and orch hits. I would add to brass part a bit low synth.

Last edited:
@Starin Thanks man, ima check that out, I always sit on a song soo long trying to keep adding instruments right before until gets too cluttered. @MikeDrumBeatz Thats seriously the best compliment ive ever gotten, that means alot thank you!

Overall the track sounds like it lacks energy.. not in the sound choice category, but in the dynamics category. With the right compression you can make the sounds jump out a lot more which would make the track a lot more exciting. A lot of the sounds could be stereoized a lot more.. some high energy items are panned like 45 degrees when they would do more on both sides of the track spread out. The track could use more mid highs/high eq.. that gives it some sharpness. The foundation is there, just gotta practice mixing.

Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/check-out-my-new-beat-remix-contest-501695/

@ Zacobe Thank you sooo much for the feedback, I feel like everything you said was so creepily on-point, you must know your shit...and listening to ur song is like WHOA - Thats exactly what im missing, getting to work on it right now and will post a new version in a day or 2

@BigK @Finnis Thank you guys for the feedback, really appreciate it. Ive just finished the updated version of this track! Take a Listen!

Last edited:
Menacing vibe to it for sure buddy. powerful instrumentals and the high synth really ties the whole thing together for me. smooth clean bass man. I don't find anything wrong with it, good job

woaah, Heavy energy stuff you got there man. With the right energetic rapping vocals, this beat will be a hit, No doubt. Nice work man :)

@inFormal @Kudos @KLA Thank you all so much for listening really appreciate the good words. ANY RAPPER WANTING THIS INSTRUMENTAL HIT ME UP!

Last edited:
Back