new instrumental F4F

Tomzovic

hey, its been a while since i uploaded something so here it is.. dont forget to put link to your stuff:

It's sounding good. I like the cymbal or hat you've doubled up with the snare, it helps to give it some life. The main riff sounds pretty nice, and the section where all the hats cut out helps change it all up. Keep up the good work!

It has very dark & grungy atmosphere, I like it. Sick melody throughout the track, fits in well with the beat. Excellent bass as well man. Definitely digging the music.

thanks for feedback, well how i did it, i spended lots of time experimenting with sounds, mixing and mastering,,, ive already posted comment on your track, its dope bro ! keep it up

well done, but in my opinion, you could add some different parts or melodies somewhere to make it more lively and interesting.

This is dope man, really dark and atmospheric. I would like to hear a little more interesting percussion in it though, but that's personal taste.

Keep it going man, this is dope!

Mix was very clean, like what was said you can definitely hear the rock influence. I would suggest upping the sound selection and maybe some new drums as the ones used sound maybe a bit lifeless.

Overall a nice job though keep it bro and thanks for the feed!

Back