New hot Boom Bap Instrumental! Let me know whats up! Feed for feed for sure!l

I appreciate the feedback on my post, so here's my feedback on your track. love the old school feel man, the sound design is good. The sax sample fits well, however, in my opinion it's a little overbearing, but not so much that I would say lower it if your intention was to have it the way it is (more of a preference thing). Overall, solid instrumental, just needs a capable rapper on it.

I liked it. Definitely has that old school, 90s, golden era vibe. The sax sample was cool and I got that 'feel good' feeling to it. I was nodding my head all the way thru. Nice drop. I wanna hear some rhymes on top of this joint.

I appreciate the feedback on my post, so here's my feedback on your track. love the old school feel man, the sound design is good. The sax sample fits well, however, in my opinion it's a little overbearing, but not so much that I would say lower it if your intention was to have it the way it is (more of a preference thing). Overall, solid instrumental, just needs a capable rapper on it.

thx for your honest feedback!

I liked it. Definitely has that old school, 90s, golden era vibe. The sax sample was cool and I got that 'feel good' feeling to it. I was nodding my head all the way thru. Nice drop. I wanna hear some rhymes on top of this joint.

Thx for your cool feedback! Haha yeah I try to get someone dope on it.

This joint really got my head knocking. My type of hip hop right here. Great work on the drums, they really pop out and smack you in the face. The samples blend and flow well. Nice work.

Drums are soooo fresh, only thing i would say is that i was expecting more. Maybe play with the chops more and add some changups in the drum pattern. I also think a vocal sample over this would have been nice. Overall good shit though man keep it up!

Drums are soooo fresh, only thing i would say is that i was expecting more. Maybe play with the chops more and add some changups in the drum pattern. I also think a vocal sample over this would have been nice. Overall good shit though man keep it up!

Thx man apreciate the feedback!

I love that old school vibe! kick got the nice swing to it, and snares fit the track. Sax sample is great. Chopps are on point. Maybe add some percs in the background to fill some of the empty spaces. other than that, really great track. I enjoyed listening to it! And you, one more thing, maybe add some scratches, I was waiting on them. :)

I love that old school vibe! kick got the nice swing to it, and snares fit the track. Sax sample is great. Chopps are on point. Maybe add some percs in the background to fill some of the empty spaces. other than that, really great track. I enjoyed listening to it! And you, one more thing, maybe add some scratches, I was waiting on them. :)

Thx man :)

Back