New Hip Hop/Trap Beat, need feedback pretty quickly. ...F4F on 2 of your songs

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
New Hip Hop/Trap Beat, 4F4

Alright, I got the feedback I needed. The beat is for a competition, so I only kept the link private (and online) for a day to get some feedback before I submit.
I took the link off so this thread is basically done.

...but I guess I can still give feedback if anybody wants to drop a link to their song(s). I may not respond as fast but I'll take a listen.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped!

Last edited:
I think that the sounds don't blend so well together but you've got some interesting ideas. I dig the bass but I think that the plucks could use more reverb and have a slower attack. The organs are dope, I'd make this a main idea of the beat and make all the other elements help it, some call and response, sampling the organs. For the 2nd part you could definitely keep the organ and just make the beat more interesting with some percussion groove and tiny fills, nothing too fancy. I feel you've got the foundationr ready, I'd just make the plucks less plucky and add more reverb to them. Nice one!

Mycelial Cords - False Narrative

Thanks! I'm working on the plucks riiiight now. I'll spice them up a bit, but they are part of stem pack for a remix competition. lol, which is why im kinda in a hurry

I'm gunna take this beat down after this weekend. I'm actually looking for feedback and not not trying to get plays/comments. Thanks!

I commented on your thread too. cool beat!

What do you think? I'll consider your feedback and keep working on it this weekend.
Thanks!

I'm not going to critique the samples themselves cause they weren't your choice. I actually really dig what you did here. As mentioned above the plucks are a little much. Everything comes together at 0:28 very nicely. I say simplify the intro, tame that bassline a little and keep 0:28-1:00 exactly as is. Also increase the low end, there's not enough impact

check out my latest when you can: ?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

^ thanks AYEM!

I did some taming on the intro bassline. The new updated beat is loaded up on that secret link.

thanks to both. the feedback is helping.

Last edited:
Updated again.

Does anybody think the high hats after the drop are too loud? ...or am I over thinking it? lol,
thanks everyone.

I think the hi hats are too loud, liked what you did with fixing some of the stuff from the original tho.. I think its a dope beat regardless. glad to give u some feedback on it..

heres my two :)

^ thanks. I'll fix the high hats in a bit. Thanks for your feedback.

The first beat is deep! I think the bassline is really tight, and low, the way it should be ya know. The melodies match nicely harmonically and keep the somber serious deep vibes. Only thing I would say is use more punchy snares? The one in here is okay, but it is a little dull. Idk if it's stock default snare, but a drum kit will definitely give some more punch to it. The arrangement and vibes of this beat are very tight tho! It's deep and like a good "ridin'" beat, whatever that is idk. haha cool one!

The second beat starts out catchy. It has a cool vintage style with the beeping melody clip. I think you have the cool vibes dialed in and the snare in this one is nicer (in my opinion). It has a nicer hit to it. I like the phone style. Idk why but this beat reminds me of the old landline phones. haha super cool! I like both of them.

I'll leave a cool comment on the beats on youtube. thanks for your feedback!

Why can't it extend passed a minute and thirty seconds? Is it for a beat battle or something? Just curious.

You habe a unique sound on this one I can respect that. I think of aliens and planets when I hear it. That bass line is nice and the drumming also is on point. You definitely used your 1:30 fully here man. A few nice little drops and stutters, I wonder how this sounds high. LOL. I like it and followed you on soundcloud as well bro and gave the track a like.

Here's my track check it out when you get a chance please
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Thanks bro! it's for a TV/film placement contest. If you want to sign up for it, you can sign up here: Clint Productions LLC | Home

There are certain stems you have fuse into a new beat. And the guy hosting it says the beats for placement are usually shorter. BUT I will make an extended mix of this. ...that's kinda why I ended the way I did so I can easily transfer into a second drop/beat.

Thanks again!

I'll comment on your thread posted right now.

Last edited:
Word Outss, thank you! I'll try to add more with the hats. thanks!

commenting on your thread.

Last edited:
Back