New hip hop trap beat! Feed4feed!

What I personally love the most is that as you have those strong string stabs, is that when they're finished, you have this beautiful pianissimo high strings holding the note until the 808 kicks back in at full throttle. Beautiful balance of force and finesse. This beat will go for a decent price, and a lot of today's artists love beats like this. I'd say sell it, and sell it now.

I haven't really listened to trap, so my opinion will be subjective.
From what I've heard, I really like it. The drums hit really hard, I like the fact that they change pitch.
String and synth selection is really good. I think the kick might be a bit unstable especially at higher volume, but maybe thats the way trap is meant to be, dunno.
Anyways, nice beat and thanks for leaving me some feedback

Pretty cool beat, take off the lex tag. 808s sounding nice, and I love the paino and synth. Thumbs up bro.

Check out my first beat I posted on here. The filter is loud, so beware lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQlgnv8HE4]Beamer beatz - blockz - YouTube

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQlgnv8HE4]

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Beamer beatz - blockz - YouTube

Fixed link bruh

Sick beat man! Really powerful! Great trap beat, the 808s hit nicely. I like the switch ups too especially the choir ones n then that string.. ooo so hot man! Keep it up!

wattup bro i mess with the piano melody and the kick/808 pattern. oooooh and the guitar just came in you got that 808 mafia sound i fuk with it and the lil string swings...work on levels and mastering. Also leave out the lex rise lol, speaking of that check out my thread I used that rise also.

PS WHERE YOU GET THAT LIL CARDIAK STRING SWING? That breakdown is retarded

Great beat man. Only thing I would do in my opinion is turn the cymbal up a bit.

Check my last beat man looking for some feedback myself.

Back