New Hip Hop track! Please leave some tips!

Very nice! I like that intro, Morgan Freeman sample! Drums sound clean, nice mix, nice scratches I like the reversed notes, gives the track a real eerie feeling!

Thanks for the feedback! Haha funnily enough I've already listened to the track you posted because I'm already following you on Soundcloud. I love it, such atmospheric sounds kept together with the drums which still sound chill because of that shaker. Such nice vocal sampling too.

Intense samples and atmosphere I really dig it. The mix sounds I like how you used 2 hats. Good panning on the both of them as well as on the scratches.
My suggestion for you is to look into different types of time signatures, as well as to resample your tracks strings an try reversing them. Sometimes itll open up a whole new track!
Good job man, want to hear more from you in the future for sure.

For F4F:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rience-single-looking-feedback-return-506311/

Or:

Intense samples and atmosphere I really dig it. The mix sounds I like how you used 2 hats. Good panning on the both of them as well as on the scratches.
My suggestion for you is to look into different types of time signatures, as well as to resample your tracks strings an try reversing them. Sometimes itll open up a whole new track!
Good job man, want to hear more from you in the future for sure.

Thanks man! Will definitely try some of that reverse sampling today! Love the moving bass in your beats and how it contrasts with the vocal samples you've got. How do you get your samples to sound so eerie and fluid with the rest of the track?? It's as if they emerge from the bass. Nice rapping too, unique sound but works real well with your production, flow is similar to Aesop Rock and I love Aesop Rock. To be honest I don't know what to criticise haha

Thanks man! Will definitely try some of that reverse sampling today! Love the moving bass in your beats and how it contrasts with the vocal samples you've got. How do you get your samples to sound so eerie and fluid with the rest of the track?? It's as if they emerge from the bass. Nice rapping too, unique sound but works real well with your production, flow is similar to Aesop Rock and I love Aesop Rock. To be honest I don't know what to criticise haha

:) Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it. Nothing on that track, or my other posts (excluding Devil's In The Lilac's its a flip battle post it had to be a sample) is sampled. I sang in and around the key of the bass any other effect was natural! I don't even EQ my vocal tracks its really interesting that I haven't gotten any reviews of people complaining about equalizing haha

Back