New Hip Hop Instrumental "Heavy Synth" *F4F*

Damm man, really dig that piano and the synth lead that comes in later on is solid. When the synth first dropped around 0:42 it was almost reminiscent of a lot of Rustie's work on Glass Swords, in particular, All nite, nearly identical at about 0:29, solid track. Personally would of offset or put a lil more swing on the drum pattern to go along with the funky piano notes and bassline you got goin on. Solid track tho man, big ups!

Just listened in and it was fun! i liked when the piano dropped at :20 secs and the melody is dope, though I do feel sound selection could get a bit better. Nonetheless dope! Keep at it homie!
Check me out here https://soundcloud.com/rahmodo/rah-speak-too-soon-feat-blaze-prod-by-rah
Thanks for the feedback, but I also wanted to know who y'all see on this track? Who could spit on it, or who does it sound like, production wise?

BTW, your link is not working bro. I clicked on it multiple times, not working.

i think it is a bit cheap tbh. sounds like standard samples and presets to me.. try harder if u ask me. add your own design to it. nothing in your song is telling me that you made the song except for the cheap tag u have in the track.

i think it is a bit cheap tbh. sounds like standard samples and presets to me.. try harder if u ask me. add your own design to it. nothing in your song is telling me that you made the song except for the cheap tag u have in the track.
Thanks for keeping it real, like it when someone's being honest about what they feel. But besides that, you were wrong with the samples. It's all original! Might sound like some presets, but I've been using my keyboard for 16 years. I play a couple of chord progressions, and then in most cases I loop the melodies.
But thanks again for taking the time and giving your opinion!

Yo this is pretty dope and I agree it comes in to hot, just take some energy out of the beginning to give it a more progressive intro

https://soundcloud.com/theeldert/think-about-it-redone
Yeah I agree with you guys, it starts off to big. Listened to your track as well, beat is banging hard. But I think there's a too much reverb on it. Would sound better imo if you get rid of that reverb, make it lower and it'll be fine!
Thanks for the feedback, by the way!

Back