New Heat with a Wu Tang inspiration behind it

Rapper Quote

Quokane
After hearing Inspectah Deck in an interview on VLADTV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywj7qSE7riE) taking about Drake’s record “Wu Tang Forever” I decided to do a little remix / freestyle using references from 36 chambers with a piece of every record on the album, in order, woven into the lyrics speaking through the influence they had on me growing up.

#NewSchoolBoomBap
#QuoteMyLines
#AudioMercy
#WuTang
#Drake
#WuTangForever
#HipHop

I'm french so I can't understand all the lyrics, I'm sorry about that. So let's talk about the techniques. Your flow sounds good and the mix looks fine too. I don't see any problem. That's all I can say. Good remix overall and thanks for your feedback on my beat. ;)

Dude, you killed this track. A few people on this forum legit impress me (not to say a lot of people on here aren't talented because most people on here are, but some I can really see potential in). You sir are one of them. This really left me wanting more. Your flow is so smooth over the beat. Great work brother! For real.

By Your Side (Feed For Feed)

damn bra, wasn't expecting this. i ididn't even get that u were rapping at first i thought it was a scratch because of the way u came in....this is shit goes hard man... u got some bars there and a hell of a flow.
i'm with the dude that posted above me, i'm rarely impressed by rappers here but i was jammin with this
this would probably sound ridiculous chopped and screwed

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your feed bro! I'm here to return it - thanks for your patience.

This is super dope man. I don't have any criticism; I honestly turned it on and started grooving. I usually listen with a critical ear when giving feedback but I just was vibing and didn't really think about it. But truthfully, that is a GOOD THING! You don't want people to be distracted from the message by anything, just let them groove.

Great work; keep it up!

Really smooth beat
and nice vocals to it.
I think the mix is ok.
The kick is strong.
I think some reverb on the snare would be nice.
Anyway keep it up!
Its dope!

Back